VISA AND LOAN ASISTANCE
We Guide Our Students For Their VISA & Loan Processing
Assistance in visa application
Assistance with health insurance and accommodation
Expert in loans & financing for education in abroad
Maintains a high visa success ratio of 98%
Helps dream big & fly high to reach your dream University
We’ll make sure you are fully informed on the latest visa requirements and conditions; also help you prepare the right documents for your submission.
Our team of experts will direct you to the official websites and to authorized immigration representatives to ensure you have the latest applications forms and guidance. To reduce your hassle, we can also help certify, translate and courier your documents.
A student visa is an endorsement by the immigration authorities on your passport. It indicates that you are allowed to enter and stay to study for a specified period.
You can begin your student visa application once you receive confirmation of your enrolment in your chosen university or institution. It’s best to apply as early as possible, regardless of when your program is due to start, as the time taken for your visa to process will vary from country to country.
If you plan to seek any financial aid (in terms of scholarships and education loans), To avail any financial aid i.e., scholarship or education loan, the visa application should be initiated on a prior basis as the process can be time-consuming.
How do I apply for a student visa?
- Enrolment in a recognized educational institution.
- Proof of your capacity to cover the cost of airfares, course tuition fees and living costs for you (and your family members) for the duration of your stay year.
- Passport size photos and a passport valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay.
- Some countries may require evidence of your English language proficiency, or ask you to undertake health examinations and/or police checks.
- Pre-departure briefing once you’ve received your visa
Financial Guidance :
Provide financial planning support & Guidance to help students for getting a proper idea regarding bank loan procedures.