Why Malta ?
A real hidden gem for international students with a sense of adventure, Malta offers an excellent standard of education, an affordable standard of living, and plenty of exciting career opportunities in industries of the future such as gaming, blockchain, and AI. What's more, Malta is a country that values the importance of university graduates. Skilled graduates who stay or move to Malta can benefit from tax breaks, fast-track visas, and free support to help start a new business. It has some 11,500 students including over 600 international students from 71 different countries, following full-time or part-time degree and diploma courses. More than 3,000 students graduate in various disciplines annually.
We Help You To Locate Malta
Malta is a small island situated about 80 km of the south of Italy and 280km of east of Tunisia. This country covers 317 km² but has one of the most densely populated countries of the world behind Monaco, Singapore or Hong Kong. The capital city of Malta is Valletta. It has some 11,500 students including over 600 international students from 71 different countries, following full-time or part-time degree and diploma courses. More than 3,000 students graduate in various disciplines annually.
Population: 0.52 million
Capital : Valletta
Language: Maltese; English
Capital : Valletta
Language: Maltese, English
Why Study In Malta
Programs We Offer
- Malta is the world's tenth-smallest country in area
- Fourth most densely populated sovereign country.
- Its capital is Valletta, which is the smallest national capital in the European Union by area and population.
- Fees per year -4.5-6 lakhs maximum
- Fund- 11 lakhs with 3-6 months maturity
- Unlimited part time. So 300-400 Euros minimum per month
- Mainly business related pg./dip in business, hospitality, health care
- ( Rarely April too )
- 6 months.
- There are certain programs where they will get project extension too
Here Are Those Answers!
Eligibility for Student Visas ?
- The eligibility requirements for student visas are relatively straightforward, but there is a long list of pieces of documentation required in order to receive a visa. Some of these are:
- an original passport recognized by the government of Malta
- a copy of specific data or informational pages
- a passport photo
- one signed student visa application form
- an invitation or official course confirmation letter from the school the student plans to attend
- proof of payment of coursework planned
- an official declaration from the school or college in favor of the student applying
- verification of current address
- other information upon request
Does IELTS mandatory for Malta ?
- IELTS not mandatory but preferred
- What is the duration for Visa processing in Malta
- Visa processing time is one month.