Ireland is an Island nation on the westernmost edge of Europe. Ireland is a safe and tolerant place to live and ranks consistently in the world's Top 20 countries for quality of life, peace and human development. It is the continent’s second largest island after Great Britain. And it is known for its beautiful green countryside, fascinating history and friendly people.
Ireland is an island in the North Atlantic Ocean, in north-western Europe. It is separated from Great Britain to its east by the North Channel, the Irish Sea, and St George's Channel. Ireland is the second-largest island of the British Isles, the third-largest in Europe, and the twentieth-largest on Earth.
Why Study In Ireland
Programs We Offer
- Ireland has one of the best education systems in the world
- Schools and universities are globally connected and graduates of Irish education institutions have access to opportunities in many different careers all over the world.
- The standard of education in Ireland is among the world’s best
- Universities in Ireland rank in the top 3% world-wide and graduates from Irish universities are attractive to employers the world over and Irish universities are in the top 1% of research institutions in the world.
- Irish people are renowned for their friendliness and hospitality which greatly contributes to the ease with which overseas students adapt to student life in Ireland. Studying in Ireland can give you a great start to a successful career.
- Ireland ranks highly for quality of education – education that meets the needs of a competitive economy, plus knowledge transfer between universities and international companies.
- Can do part time for 20 hours per week and 4 months full vacassion
- Per hour part time wage is 20 Euros
Top five universities in Ireland
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Dublin (UCD)
- Royal College of Surgeons In Ireland
- University College Cork
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Level 8 – Bachelor’s
- Level 9 – Masters
- Level 10 – PhD
- Mark – 55 % above
- IELTS or Duolingo Acceptable – IELTS score 6.5 or 6 overall
- Duolingo – 95 or 105
Main programs includes:
- IT – Software, Programming, Networking etc. ( Top )
- International Business – All streams (Accounting, Finance, Logistics, Marketing, Sales, Hr. etc.)
- January (Rare intake )
- September (Main)
- 2 year stayback
What is the Education System in Ireland ?
Education System in Ireland is Tertiary Education System
- Institute of Technologies
- Colleges Institute of Technologies Colleges
Application Fee structures in famous college & Universities in Ireland ?
- Trinity College Dublin: €40 for MBA and €55 for other courses
- National University of Ireland Galway: €35 (PG)
- Dublin City University: €50 (PG) for MSc Management (Business) and MSc Computing
- University College Cork: €45 (UG) & €50 (PG)
- University of Limerick: €35 (PG)
- Maynooth University: €50 (PG)
- Bachelors: Minimum 70%‐90% in class 12th for Universities 70% in class 12th for Institute of Technologies 55%‐ 60% in class 12th for Colleges
- Masters : Minimum55%‐75% in Graduation with IELTS 6.5* with no band less than 6.0. IELTS 6 with no band less than 5.5 is also acceptable in some Universities, Institute of Technologies and Colleges.
- Dublin Business School offers 2 months pre‐sessional English Language course if the student is having IELTS 6 with no band less than 5.5 and the overall requirement is 6.5 bands.
Ireland Employment Scheme
- Work Permit (General Work Permit)
1.Allows a non‐EU citizen to work legally in Ireland for an employer in a particular
2. Individual must have annual Salary above € 30,000 to qualify for work permit.
3. The permit is Initially Granted for 2 years and can be renewed for further period of 3 years.
4. The work permit can be issued indefinitely after a period of 5 years.
- Ireland Green Card(Critical Skill Employment Permit)
1. Allows skilled individuals to work in Ireland for a specified employer in an occupation where skills shortages exist.
2. Individual must have annual Salary above € 60,000 to qualify for Green Card permit.
3. The permit is Initially Granted for 2 years.
4. After 2 years, immigrants may apply for a Stamp 4 which allows them to live and work in Ireland on a permanent basis.
What is GNIB means ?
Garda National Immigration Bureau (GNIB) . Student will have to register at the Garda
National Immigration Bureau (GNIB) soon after the student arrives in Ireland.
Ireland VFS Centers in India
- North India
- South India
- West India
- Mumbai South
- Mumbai North
- East India